For nearly three decades, Distribution International has been one of the world’s leading distributors and fabricators of insulation materials — as measured by our peers, partners and, above all, our customers.
Why Distribution International?
We gladly navigate the extremes to help our customers overcome any variables. With superior in-stock availability, over 70 U.S. facilities, and one of the industry’s largest warehouse staffs, DI removes doubt from the equation.
DI partners with manufacturing icons of the industries we serve, delivering broad product lines with a wide range of benefits in energy conservation, emissions reduction, condensation control and worker safety.
Crossroads C&I is Canada’s leading distributor of commercial and industrial insulation products and accessories. Established in 1963, Crossroads is an invaluable part of the DI network offering a wealth of insulation expertise.
To consistently bring you the highest degree of expertise, we align ourselves with insulation professionals who share our drive to deliver excellence, including:
- National Insulation Association (NIA)
- Eastern States Insulation Contractors Association (ESICA)
- Southwest Insulation Contractors Association (SWICA)
- Southeastern Insulation Contractors Association (SEICA)
- Midwest Insulation Contractors Association (MICA)
Awards and Accolades
DI is proud to receive industry-wide recognition for our continued commitment to safety and technical expertise:
- For more than 10 years, the NIA has recognized the safety efforts of distributors and manufacturers of insulation products. The NIA in 2014 awarded DI the Theodore H. Brodie Distinguished Safety Award (Silver) in recognition of our safety program.
- The MIT/DI team of Tom Edge, Rolando Faz and Enrique Ramirez earned first place honors for their technical seminar on removable insulation at the SWICA Expo 2013 Byron Sadler Craft Competitions.
Among the stalwarts we proudly call our customers: power generation facilities, petrochemical and industrial refineries, military and commercial vessels, offshore rigs, and government buildings.